PNMW Edition 2018
From May 21-25, 2018, the first edition of the Prague Negotiation and Mediation Week took place in Prague, Czech Republic. It welcomed ADR professionals and enthusiasts from eleven different countries from all around the globe.
This challenging series of lectures, workshops and interactive role-plays was supplemented with pleasant social programme such as a wine-tasting, cocktail accompanied by drypoint-print demonstration in the Art Francesco Gallery and a historical tram tour.
As weather met the expectations, the participants were able to profit from the terrace in the area surrounding the conference room not only to enjoy their coffee breaks but also to carrying out the mock negotiations and mediations.
The topics covered by the PNMW 2018 were as follows:
- Negotiation and Mediation Advocacy,
- Mediating International Public Disputes
- Dirty Tricks in Negotiation and Mediation
- Overcoming Impasses and Closing Settlement Deals
- Lying and Ethics in International Negotiation
- Cross-cultural Aspects of Negotiations
- Mediating Complex, Cross-Border Disputes
The PNMW 2018 Speakers were: Martin Svatos, Ph.D., Pál Belenyesi and Andrija Erac – Deputy Managers, ICC International Centre for ADR
We are looking forward to seeing you at the PNMW 2019.
Save the date: May 27-31, 2019
Check this page and social media for further updates.